The HSC rental assistance application is currently closed. Please check back on August 2nd for its expected reopening.

If you fit any of the below qualifying factors, please email or call 785-393-6502 for more information about rental assistance between now and August 2nd.

  • You have moved because of economic reasons two or more times within the last 60 days;
  • You are living in the home of another because of economic hardship;
  • You have been notified in writing that your right to occupy your current housing or living situation will be terminated within 21 days;
  • You are currently living in a hotel or motel that you are paying for;
  • You live in a studio apartment with more than two people or in a larger housing unit with more than 1.5 residents per room;
  • You are exiting a publicly funded institution or system or care, such as a health-care facility, a mental health facility, foster care or other youth facility, or correction program or institution.

You can also file the Kansas Emergency Rental Assistance (KERA) application for rental assistance. You can find more information and apply here: