Welcome, Alive & Well Community Douglas County!
We are happy to provide these resources to assist you with your the Trauma Awareness Training facilitation. If you have a resource to add, please email Lea at email@example.com
- Training & Facilitation Information
- Supplemental Documents & Handouts
- Training PowerPoints
- Required Report Forms
Please help us track our success and collaborate!
- When you schedule a training, please let us know by completing this form
- After completing a training, please let us know some data and how it went by completing this form
- Techniques for Leading Group Discussions
- Facilitating Meetings
- Using small-group development to facilitate cooperative learning base groups
- Going Virtual training tips and resources
- Compassion Resilience Toolkit
Facilitator resources to build the capacity of helping professionals, caregivers, and the systems in which they serve.
- Window of Tolerance and Regulating back into that Window
- Recognizing Freeze symptoms
- Recognizing Fight or Flight symptoms
- Developmental guides by age
- Sensory Motor checklist for adults
- The Pair of ACES
- Self Care - Blank
- Self Care - With Suggestions
- The Missouri Model for Trauma Informed Schools
Under the Surface:
Middle School Moment:
"How Brains are Built: The Core Story of Brain Development"
ACE Study -TED Talk featuring Dr. Burke Harris
Brain and Trauma (Harvard University Center on the Developing Child):
Alberta Family Wellness Center – Brains Journey to Resilience
Coping with Early Adversity and Mitigating its Effects:
Oprah’s 60 Minutes Follow-up Interview
Schools – Dear Teacher
Changing Minds – Unique
"Under the Surface"
Post-Training Report Form (includes reporting on evaluation)
Trauma Awareness Training Evalutation - Organizational Track
Trauma Awareness Training Evalutation - Community Track