For your convenience, United Way has created online pledge forms for your payroll deduction pledge.* Making a gift through payroll deduction is easy, and a modest gift per pay period can add up to a significant contribution that changes lives for the better in our community.
*Donors are kindly asked to renew their payroll deduction pledge on an annual basis.
1. Click on the appropriate link below
2. When you complete the form, simply click on the "Submit" button. Your information will be acknowledged by the United Way office, and forwarded to your employer's Human Resources office.
3. Your payroll deduction will begin with the 1st pay period of January. Your information will be kept strictly confidential. Your paystub will reflect your donation. If you would like a separate tax receipt, please contact the United Way of Douglas County.
2019 PAYROLL DEDUCTION PLEDGE FORMS ONLINE for specific employee groups:
- BAKER UNIVERSITY FACULTY AND STAFF ONLY
- BERT NASH STAFF ONLY
- KU FACULTY AND STAFF ONLY
- LMH STAFF ONLY
- USD497 FACULTY AND STAFF ONLY
Privacy and Confidentiality
The personal information that you provide United Way remains confidential and will not be released or sold to any other organization.
United Way of Douglas County's overhead and campaign costs average 12%. In addition, we experience an average 4% annual pledge loss. These results impact all gifts processed by the UWDC equally.