United Way-DELTA DENTAL COMMUNITY BENEFIT PROGRAM
The United Way has partnered with Delta Dental to provide a community Dental Benefit Plan. This program provides two years of free dental insurance to any family with working adults living at 250% or below of the federal poverty limit. For information on enrolling in this community benefit plan, please email Gabi Sprague, Housing Stabilization Collaborative Manager, at email@example.com or call 785-843-6626 and select option 7 then 2 to reach Gabi's voicemail (we know this is hard, we'll be updating to an easier phone system soon)
- Delta Dental of KS (DDKS) is covering up to $3,000 in dental claims. Any treatment/claims over the $3,000 annual maximum will be the responsibility of the dental office and/or patient.
- 100% Diagnostic and Preventive, 100% Basic, 100% Major coverage
- $3,000 annual maximum
- $5.00 per person/$10.00 per family yearly deductible
- Patients can visit ANY in-network Delta Dental provider.
- Dependents covered up to age 26
- 12 month program with coverage for up to 2 years. Eligibility requirements are reviewed on an annual basis.
- Families with income less than or equal to 250% of the federal poverty line.
- Head of household must be employed.
- Family members do not have access to dental insurance by more traditional means, e.g., employer, eligibility as a dependent, state of residence.
- Those enrolled in governmental dental programs are eligible for enrollment.
- Fill out the Enrollment Form, and the Consent to Release Information Form
- Secure proof of income
- Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After Sending Enrollment Packet....
- United Way will verify eligibility and notify the applicant. If approved, the eligibility date will be provided along with a Welcome Brochure that may be printed and provided to the individual.
- The approved individual will receive a Delta Dental ID Card in the mail.
- Once eligible, the individual(s) may visit the dentist.