United Way-DELTA DENTAL COMMUNITY BENEFIT PROGRAM
The United Way has partnered with Delta Dental to provide a community Dental Benefit Plan. This program provides two years of free dental insurance to any family with working adults or individual working adult living at 250% or below of the federal poverty limit. For information on enrolling in this community benefit plan, please contact Jasmine Bates, email@example.com or call 785-843-6626 x. 1006.
- Income less than or equal to 250% of the federal poverty line.
- Head of household must be employed. Self-employed individuals currently do not qualify.
- Family members do not have access to dental insurance by more traditional means, e.g., employer, eligibility as a dependent, state of residence.
- Those enrolled in governmental dental programs are eligible for enrollment.
how to apply:
Scan or take photos of the following completed forms and documents and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Enrollment Form, and the Consent to Release Information Form
- Proof of income: 2 recent paystubs from each employer
After Sending Your Application...
- United Way will verify eligibility and notify you. If approved, the eligibility date will be provided along with a Welcome Brochure that may be printed and provided to the individual.
- If approved, you will receive a Delta Dental ID Card in the mail.
- Once eligible, the individual(s) covered may visit a dentist within the Delta Dental network. If you are determined eligible but have not received your card, you can have your dental office call Delta Dental to verify your coverage.
- Delta Dental of KS (DDKS) covers up to $3,000 in dental claims. Any treatment/claims over the $3,000 annual maximum will be the responsibility of the dental office and/or patient.
- 100% Diagnostic and Preventive, 100% Basic, 100% Major coverage
- $3,000 annual maximum
- $5.00 per person/$10.00 per family yearly deductible
- Patients can visit ANY in-network Delta Dental provider.
- Dependents covered up to age 26
- 12 month program with coverage for up to 2 years. Eligibility requirements are reviewed on an annual basis.