At the end of this class, you will:
• know how the Kansas Securities Commissioner’s Office works for you.
• know the rights and obligations of Kansas investors.
• be able to describe their “risk factor tolerance.”
• know the difference between stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
• have guidelines for interviewing and choosing a financial planner and other financial advisors.
• learn benefits offered by retirement plans (IRA’s, 401K’s, 403b’s, and other plans).
Location: Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library
For more information, visit: http://hcci-ks.org/programs/educationalevents/women-money