Located at 2518 Ridge Ct., the United Way Center for Human Services provides a campus-like atmosphere, for nonprofit organizations renting office space. The building’s professional community thrives by being able to share resources, office equipment, conference rooms, storage space and information. The building is open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, except on nationally recognized holidays. This unique collaboration is another way that the United Way of Douglas County helps strengthen local human services.
- American Red Cross
- ChildCare Award of Eastern Kansas
- City Church of Lawrence
- ECKAN & Early Head Start
- Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri
- Housing & Credit Counseling
- Kansas Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Lawrence Professional Firefighters
- Life Restoration Ministries
- Self Advocate Coalition of Kansas
- Sporting Kaw Valley
- Tenants to Homeowners, Inc. dba Lawrence Community Housing Trust
- The Arc of Douglas County
- The Lawrence Branch of the NAACP
- United Way of Douglas County
- United Way AmeriCorps
- United Way Roger Hill Volunteer Center
For more information about renting office space in the United Way Center for Human Services, please contact the United Way’s main office at 785-843-6626.
NOTE: Before signing a lease, please be prepared to provide the following:
1. Legal name of the Organization.
2. Documentation that your Organization is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
3. Certificate of Liability Insurance.
4. List of names of those who will be using the space.